Dog Training Classes
We offer group training classes for both puppies and adult dogs in Peachtree Corners and Sandy Springs. Advance registration is required.
Peachy Puppy 101
Cost: $140 for 6 weeks (includes free Operation Socialization Puppy Passport)
Who: Puppies between 8-16 weeks
If you’ve recently brought home a new four-legged addition and want to get things started on the right paw, Peachy Puppy 101 is the perfect group class for you! In just six weeks, we’ll cover all the basics you need to lay the foundation for a happy, confident puppy that will grow up to be a friendly, well-socialized adult dog. We keep the class size small to ensure the safety and comfort of all our puppies, and to allow plenty of one-on-one attention for each family!
Our puppy classes are open enrollment, meaning you can join in at your earliest availability – no waiting!
In addition to careful socialization with people and other dogs, we’ll cover:
- Tips & tricks for raising a happy and healthy puppy
- How to troubleshoot common puppy problems like nipping, chewing, potty training, crate training, and whining
- Basic cues including sit, down, come, touch, and laying the foundation for loose leash walking
- Preventing future behavior problems from developing
Note: Puppies must be up-to-date for their age on vaccinations in order to attend and will be require to present proof of vaccination.
Family Dog 101
Cost: $150 for 6 weeks
Who: Dogs over 6 months of age
The Family Dog 101 group class is designed as a training foundation for dogs over 6 months of age, and will give you the skills you’ll need to set your dog up for future success. Each session will be filled with valuable cues, fun games, and training information that the whole family will find fun, informative, and practical for everyday life with your four-legged friend.
- Cues including (but not limited to) sit, down, stand, stay, come, leave it, heel, close, and watch
- Loose leash walking
- Scent games to bring out your dog’s inner genius!
- Troubleshooting common problems including excessive barking, pulling on leash, potty training, and jumping
- Crate training
- Preventing future behavior problems
Note: If your dog has displayed any aggressive behavior towards people or other dogs, this basic manners class is not an appropriate environment for your dog. Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss the right training plan for you!
All families will be require to provide proof of dog’s up-to-date vaccinations.
Family Dog 101October 10, 2017 - November 21, 2017
7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Trusted Friend Animal Clinic, Sandy Springs
Family Dog 101 (FULL)October 15, 2017 - November 19, 2017
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Spalding Animal Hospital, Peachtree Corners