Door Manners Master Course
This course will give you a step-by-step training process for teaching your dog to automatically go to “place” when the doorbell rings, and to stay there until released.
Taught by our head trainer Alex, it’s a perfect option for dogs that charge excitedly at the door or like to escape! Easy enough for a first-time dog owner to follow, but can also serve as a helpful training plan for industry professionals looking to do this with their own clients.
- How to teach your dog a strong “place” and “stay”
- How to successfully apply those behaviors at the door
- How to automate the behavior so that when the doorbell rings, your dog automatically goes to place
- How to apply the training to multi-dog homes, if needed
- A training plan for stopping your dog’s jumping on guests
- Plus! Receive access to a private Facebook group where you can post training videos for review and ask questions to the trainers.
Note: If your dog shows aggression or fear towards visitors, this training strategy is not recommended. Contact us for alternatives.