What guarantees can you expect when working with Peach on a Leash? Let's break down the Peach on a Leash Guarantee and how we can best provide excellent dog training services for your family.
What can we guarantee you?
- Access to a certified dog training professional with proven experience achieving excellent results in training and behavior modification. Our trainers are certified through the Certification Council for Professional Dog Trainers and/or the International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants.
- A commitment to a LIMA (least intrusive, minimally aversive) methodology, the training framework recommended by most international training organizations that emphasizes positive reinforcement and setting the dog up for success in learning. You can read more about our training methods here.
- We will never utilize devices that may cause physical and/or emotional harm to your dog, such as e-collars, prong collars, or choke collars.
- The use of effective, ethical, science-based training that is regularly refreshed through continuing education and our study of the newest research and protocols as they become available.
- Prompt communication, empathy, and professionalism during all facets of your time with us as a client, and even after you've completed training.
- Training customized to your needs and goals, and prompt troubleshooting help when you need it.
- The maximum results possible based on the individual dog and family's needs, and the time frame given.
Do we guarantee specific results or behavior?
- Dogs are animals, and we are working with highly sensitive, emotional, complicated beings that don't operate within a handbook.
- There are a variety of factors that influence pace and style of learning, including but not limited to:
- Training history
- Genetic factors
- Age of dog
- Medical conditions
- Compounding factors such as other dogs or children in the home
- Ability of family to practice training
- Ability to manage the environment
Because there are so many factors that influence learning, and every dog has unique behavioral needs, it's considered unethical in our industry to guarantee specific results.
In short, every dog learns differently and every family has their own pace at which they're successful. Our goal is to work within the parameters that work for your family, offering easy-to-follow instruction that fits as seamlessly into your lifestyle as possible. You'll never feel rushed or shamed for not practicing enough or not getting things exactly right.
We are highly results-driven and our focus is on resolving the dog training and behavioral issues you're struggling with, while providing you with the confidence and abilities to continue working with your dog long after your time training with us has completed. Put simply, we're invested in your success and care deeply about our clients.
We offer Atlanta dog training and behavior modification services in a wide variety of areas, including Roswell, Johns Creek, Peachtree Corners, Milton, Alpharetta, Canton, Cumming, Buford, Lawrenceville, East Cobb, Flowery Branch, and more. Please contact us for more information!