What Can We Do For You?
Check out our services below for all of the available training options for you and your dog. We can help with any training or behavior problem you might be experiencing, including (but not limited to):
- Puppy Training
- Therapy Dog Training
- Service Dog Training (Please note: in order to have a service dog, you must have a disability)
- Basic Obedience and Manners
- Barking, Digging, Chewing, Jumping
- Canine Matchmaking (have a professional guide you through selecting your next dog!)
- Off-Leash Recalls (using a whistle – this is one of our specialties!)
- Aggression and Reactivity
- Separation Anxiety
- Looking for group classes? Click here.
Private Dog Training
Our most popular service. At Peach on a Leash, we believe that the most effective training is done in the comfort of your home.
We come to your home, assess your goals, implement a training plan to help you meet those goals, and guide you through the training process with follow-up support.
Purchase single sessions, or choose a training package to receive a discount on the standard hourly rate.*
- Package of 3 private training sessions: $270
- Package of 5 private training sessions: $440
- Package of 7 private training sessions: $595
- Package of 10 private training sessions: $825
- Single 60 minute private session: $95
Peachy Puppy Training Package
Designed for puppies under 6 months old, our puppy kickoff package is the perfect way to lay a solid training and socialization foundation.
- A customizable 6-session private training program that takes place in your home.
- We’ll help you with potty training, nipping, and other common puppy problems.
- Your puppy will learn all the basic cues (including sit, down, come, leave it, go to bed, loose leash walking, and more)
- You’ll receive an exclusive discount to PupBox, a puppy-specific subscription box that provides customized toys, treats, and training information for puppy parents.
- Total Cost: $480
*We want to make our training as financially accessible as possible to our clients. For all private training packages, we offer payment plans that can be made in up to 3 installments.
Have a group of friends, family members, and/or co-workers looking for dog training? Take advantage of semi-private training, which gives you the customized approach of private training in a budget-friendly small group setting.
Whether you’re looking for puppy training, basic obedience, or specific skills, we can tailor semi-private training to your group’s goals.
- Single Semi-Private Session: $40/dog*
- Package of 5 Semi-Private Sessions: $165/dog*
- *3 Dog Minimum Required
Puppy Camp: Board and Train
Our unique Puppy Camp board & train program is tailored to the specific needs of puppies under 5 months of age only. We’ll jump start the potty training and crate-training process for you, help prevent unwanted behaviors like jumping, mouthing, and resource guarding, as well as teach your puppy all the foundation behaviors they’ll need to be a well-behaved, happy family dog.
All of our puppy campers enjoy a half-acre, securely fenced yard for exercise and training, plus a hiking trail and expansive field that’s perfect for recalls and leash training. It truly is dog heaven!
For the safety of the puppies in our care, we require that all puppies are healthy and up-to-date on all vaccines for their age. If the puppy has been purchased from a pet store or adopted directly from a shelter, they must wait 14 days before coming to us. If the puppy has been in a foster home or was purchased from a private breeder, a shorter wait time will be considered.
Many puppy parents choose to have their puppy come straight to us from their breeder or foster home – let us do the hard work for you!
Puppy Camp includes:
- Socialization and Play
- Potty Training
- Crate Training
- Help for Nipping and Chewing
- Foundation Behaviors: Sit, Down, Touch, Stay, Come, Place
- Impulse Control: Wait for Food, Leave It, Loose Leash Walking
- 1 Week Package: $800
- 2 Week Package: $1500
- Pay-Per-Night: $120/night
Want the visible results you’ll get working with a professional dog trainer, but without the big time commitment? With our day training package, we’ll come to your home and work with your dog while you’re away, and you’ll only need to take part in one weekly “owner transfer” session to make sure you’re caught up with what we’ve been working on.
- Option 1: Puppy Package. Four-week package to get your puppy a critical training and socialization foundation, with a pre-planned curriculum including socialization and handling activities, sit, down, coming when called, crate training, touch, leash walking, and more. (Includes 12 sessions – 3 training sessions a week for four weeks, with one of those sessions being an “owner transfer” session every other week).
- Option 2: Foundations Package. One month package to build a solid behavioral foundation for your adult dog, with a pre-planned curriculum including sit, down, stay, coming when called, leave it, wait, loose leash walking, heel, and more. (Includes 12 sessions – 3 training sessions a week for four weeks, including one 60 minute “owner transfer” session every other week).
- Option 3: Custom Package. We’ll tailor a custom training package that meets your budget and your dog’s specific needs.
Head trainer Alex is available for phone or Skype consultations. It’s the perfect service for clients living out of our service area who want to take advantage of Alex’s expertise. We also offer an email service, where you’ll receive multiple responses for one flat rate. *Not recommended for aggression or other complex behavior cases.
- 30 minute phone/Skype consultation: $40
- 1 hour phone/Skype consultation: $75
- Email a question: $20 for a 5-email correspondence
Pet Care Services (New!)
Our new Pet Care Manager, Ali Sullivan, is now offering exceptional pet sitting services! By taking advantage of our brand new pet sitting services, you can be sure that your dog will receive the same high standard of care you’ve come to expect from our training services.
- 30 minute drop-in visit: $22
- 1 hour drop-in visit: $45
- Boarding in our sitter’s home (for approved dogs only): $60/night
Looking for a midday walk for your dogs on busy days? Or have a puppy that needs socialization in new environments? Our Pet Care Manager has worked hands-on with animals of all species (including dolphins!), and will ensure that her dog walking services complement the training your dog may have already started with us.
- 20 minute walk: $20
- 40 minute walk or hike: $40
- 1 hour puppy socialization outing: $50