Private Dog Training
Our most popular service. At Peach on a Leash, we believe that the most effective training is done in the comfort of your home.
We come to your home, assess your goals, implement a training plan to help you meet those goals, and guide you through the training process with follow-up support.
Purchase single sessions, or choose a training package to receive a discount on the standard hourly rate.
- Package of 3 private training sessions: $270
- Package of 5 private training sessions: $445
- Package of 7 private training sessions: $615
- Package of 10 private training sessions: $850
- Single 60 minute private session: $95
Peachy Puppy Training Package
Designed for puppies 16 weeks and under, our puppy kickoff package is the perfect way to lay a solid training and socialization foundation.
- A customizable 6-session private training program that takes place in your home.
- We’ll help you with potty training, nipping, and other common puppy problems.
- Your puppy will learn all the basic cues (including sit, down, come, leave it, go to bed, loose leash walking, and more)
- You’ll receive an exclusive discount to PupBox, a puppy-specific subscription box that provides customized toys, treats, and training information for puppy parents.
- Total Cost:
$500$425 (discount valid 12/14/17 through 1/5/18)
Have a group of friends, family members, and/or co-workers looking for dog training? Take advantage of semi-private training, which gives you the customized approach of private training in a budget-friendly small group setting.
Whether you’re looking for puppy training, basic obedience, or specific skills, we can tailor semi-private training to your group’s goals.
- Single Semi-Private Session: $40/dog*
- Package of 5 Semi-Private Sessions: $165/dog*
- *3 Dog Minimum Required
Puppy Camp: Board and Train
Our unique Puppy Camp board & train program is tailored to the specific needs of puppies under 5 months of age. We’ll jump start the potty training and crate-training process for you, help prevent unwanted behaviors like jumping, mouthing, and resource guarding, as well as teach your puppy all the foundation behaviors they’ll need to be a well-behaved, happy family dog.
All of our puppy campers enjoy a half-acre, securely fenced yard for exercise and training, plus a hiking trail and expansive field that’s perfect for recalls and leash training. It truly is dog heaven!
For the safety of the puppies in our care, we require that all puppies are healthy and up-to-date on all vaccines for their age. If the puppy has been purchased from a pet store or adopted directly from a shelter, they must wait 14 days before coming to us. If the puppy has been in a foster home or was purchased from a private breeder, a shorter wait time will be considered.
- 1 Week Package: $800
- 2 Week Package: $1500
- Pay-Per-Night: $120/night
Want the visible results you’ll get working with a professional dog trainer, but without the big time commitment? With our day training package, we’ll come to your home and work with your dog while you’re away, and you’ll only need to take part in one weekly “owner transfer” session to make sure you’re caught up with what we’ve been working on.
- Option 1: Puppy Package. Four-week package to get your puppy a critical training and socialization foundation, with a pre-planned curriculum including socialization and handling activities, sit, down, coming when called, crate training, touch, leash walking, and more. (Includes 12 sessions – 3 training sessions a week for four weeks, with one of those sessions being an “owner transfer” session every other week). Cost: $225/week
- Option 2: Foundations Package. One month package to build a solid behavioral foundation for your adult dog, with a pre-planned curriculum including sit, down, stay, coming when called, leave it, wait, loose leash walking, heel, and more. (Includes 12 sessions – 3 training sessions a week for four weeks, including one 60 minute “owner transfer” session every other week). Cost: $240/week
- Option 3: Custom Package. We’ll tailor a custom training package to your dog’s specific needs, starting at just $75/session. Contact us for details.
Head trainer Alex is available for phone or Skype consultations. It’s the perfect service for clients living out of our service area who want to take advantage of Alex’s expertise. We also offer an email service, where you’ll receive multiple responses for one flat rate. Not recommended for aggression or other complex behavior cases.
- 30 minute phone/Skype consultation: $40
- 1 hour phone/Skype consultation: $75
- Email a question: $20 for a 5-email correspondence
We’ll match you with the dog of your dreams! Whether you’re looking for a purebred pup or a shelter dog, we’ll make sure you find a reputable breeder or organization and will coach you through the entire process of getting your new dog. This includes detailed information on what dog is going to be right for your family, having our head trainer by your side when visiting any breeder or organization, as well as hands-on temperament evaluations of any dog or puppy you’re interested in. This is a great option for families with young children that want to be sure their new addition will be a safe one. You’ll also be eligible for a discount on one of our training packages.
We offer discounted rates on private training, dog evaluations, employee/volunteer training, and more to 501c3 licensed rescue organizations.